How to come from PARIS
Advised itinerary coming from PARIS
1) Take exit 19 Val de Reuil.
2) At the roundabout continue straight on the N154 and drive for 450m.
3) You are at Vaudreuil, keep going straight on.
4) At the roundabout continue straight on the Route des Falaises for 2.1 km.
5) You are at Val de reuil, at the roundabout take a left onto Chaussée de l’Andelle.
6) Continue straight on until the roundabout.
7) Take the first exit after the entry to the leisure base Léry-Poses in the direction of the Ile Adeline campsite.
8) Take the first left and, the campsite is immediately on your left.
How to come from ROUEN
Advised itinerary coming from ROUEN
1) Take the A13 exit n°20 Criquebeuf.
2) At the first roundabout take the first exit.
3) Then you will pass 3 roundabouts, keep going straight on.
4) After the 3 roundabouts, take the first left in the direction of the leisure base Léry-Poses.
5) You will arrive at a roundabout, take this one and take the first exit after the entry to the leisure base in the direction of the Ile adeline campsite.
6) Take the first left and you will find the campsite immediately on your left.